Regulars

04 April 2010

The Mighty Cup of Awesome

The week has been kind to me so far. Walking has begun again, with no palpitations. This is a relief to me, because I missed my walkies.

My taxes are going to be filed soon--I'm looking at getting about a grand or so, which I am seriously considering investing in either a stationary bike OR in a down-payment on a used car (so I can go to the Planet Fitness a few miles down the road). Thoughts?  Yesno?

My birthday is coming in about 4 months. I'll be getting my Hammer then, at Blue Flame tattoo on Peace Street--it'll piss off the husband, which I don't care about. My body, my choice, yadda yadda. The Ansuz rune will come the night before I go back to uni again, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. But we'll see.

That's all for now.

No comments: