Regulars

22 December 2010

Yule!

This Yule has been a good one, so far. I am still employed. My weight is holding steady at around 385--which is a good thing, because it means I'm not gaining anything back.

One of my co-workers has taken an interest in my heathenry--not a "ooh, I want to play!" interest. Just a "hey, that's cool" interest. Which is nice, because at least there is one co-worker of mine that I know won't hassle me. And of course there's a Pentecostal that just started--I haven't spoken to her yet, and I don't know that I want to, because I don't really want to be "witnessed to". I was a Christian once, I found it to be an abusive relationship, and I do not wish to go back to it.

Let's move on.

Yesterday I put the sheets in the washer as part of the "12 Cleaning Days of Yule". I couldn't find my cell phone. I figured it was on the floor in the bedroom, and paid it no mind. Then I went to get the sheets out of the washer--and there was Emil (my phone), at the bottom of the washing machine...dead as the proverbial doornail. And did I have Device Protection on it?  Of course not. So now, because I don't want to have to pay $300 to get a new phone when I'll be eligible for an upgrade in January, I'm just going to wait until the first week of January and get a new phone...and put Device Protection on it.

Have a joyous Yule, all.

No comments: